We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 9:43 am #4002675

robA-7

Hi Itamar,

thanks for the good help. In the current website, we still have 2 problem. Can you help us with that?

1. Shipping methods
The current website offers shipping methods per language & country. The main problem is that, when not knowing your location (for example when you are new on the website) the shopping cart is showing "pickup" with the price of "free". Which is strange if we look at the fact that it should be the case that you do not only see the free option, but also the shipping option.

Can you help us with that?

June 12, 2019 at 10:02 am #4002769

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

You wrote: "The current website offers shipping methods per language & country."
Can you please elaborate on the option?
How have you added this option?

Could you please tell me how I can see the issue on your site?
What do I need to do to see that I get "pickup" with the price of "free" on the cart?

Could you also please share your Debug information with me?

I'm also enabling private message for the next reply in case that you want to share with me the access details.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 13, 2019 at 3:40 pm #4014711

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

If I add the same product in the Dutch language I also get that the shipping cost is free.
Please see the attached screenshot nl-gratis.jpg.
I don't see "pickup" with the price of "free".
So it looks like an issue of WooCommerce settings and an issue of translating the shipping class. Please check this issue.
At the following link to our documentation, you can read about how to translate shipping classes.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#shipping-classes

Please let me know if this information is helpful to you.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: The shopping cart is showing pickup with the price of free’ is closed to new replies.