Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 31, 2020 at 2:17 am #5800377

julianZ-4

Hi Andreas

Thanks for your feedback!

I think the theme developer made some changes to rehub theme for some of the necessary fields (p.e. the button). This is working on my live system now, too.

But I still have problems with the logo file: hidden link

I have changed the logo file on Cloudways in string translation, but on both versions (French / German) the same logo shows up.

On the live installation (Preispirat) I will need to have a translated logo, because in German, it's called "Preispirat" and in French it's called "Pirates des Prix"

Best regards

Julian

March 31, 2020 at 2:25 am #5800561

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Julian,

Sadly our compatibility server crashed and I can not check the test-site anymore but if I recall well, I was able to translate the logo:

"I copied the default language logo URL and started a search by using the String Translation text search field and marking the checkbox "Exact search"."

"I received 3 more string results that asked for a translation update. When I translated those strings the logo appeared translated."

Could you please provide me access to your staging again and I will take a look at it.
I tried using the provided credentials, but I did not find any info about the wp-admin password for accessing the login.

I have enabled the private box for providing the credentials in a non-public reply.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 31, 2020 at 2:43 am #5800605

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I am sorry, now I messed something up, as we do have already a ticket open:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/string-translation-does-not-work-for-some-strings/

Consider this ticket as closed. I will be replying on the ticket above.

I am sorry about the inconvenience.

Kind regards
Andreas