If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
February 6, 2019 at 10:33 am #3165009

joannaP

Hi,

What Konrad mentioned has solved the issue with AFC field, but as of now, we still can't translate contents that were built with SiteOrgine. How can we also get those contents translated?

Thank you.

February 6, 2019 at 10:34 am #3165013

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I created this new ticket so we can take a look at this new issue with SiteOrigin.

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue, so I can better understand? E.g. The link of the page, steps you've tried, etc.

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Translate Siteorigin elements’ is closed to new replies.