This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 9, 2018 at 5:49 am #2798310

sherry-lynR

This made the Contactez Nous Gravity Form appear within WPML>>Translation Management, so I added it as a translation job from French to English. The Translation Basket tab appeared - I went there, confirmed everything, and that's where I'm stuck now.

I see an e-mail was triggered by this action - here are the jobs that it lists (see attached image). The ones I crossed out in red have nothing to do with the Contactez-nous form. Notice the top one has no link? Is that the Contactez nous Gravity Form?

In any case, whether I click "start translating" in the email, or I visit the Translation Queue manually, the result is the same. If I filter by Gravity Form, all I see is an unrelated form, not Contactez nous. Nothing else. So my problem is still roughly the same.

Thanks for the help... let me know what I can try next.

October 9, 2018 at 6:53 am #2798424

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I have created a Gravity form on your site and can translate it as expected. Please check the attached image.

You have sent *Contactez-nous* Gravity form to a local translator. Please login as that local translator, then visit WPML>>Translations and make sure you can translate the *Contactez-nous* Gravity Form or not.

Or you can change the local translator to *Local(first available)* from WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs.

Please check it and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 12, 2018 at 1:34 am #2810116

sherry-lynR

Hi Bigul,

The item you point to - job 97 in the translation jobs UI is actually the Contactez-nous Page, not the Gravity Form. In that UI I do not see the "Contactez-nous" form. That's part of this whole mystery - the job for the form itself is nowhere.

Keep in mind, when I sent the Contactez-nous form to be translated, I specifically selected "Local(first available)"... and yet, my account "Matt", who is a translator, cannot see the job in WPML -> Translations. All he sees is job ID 86, another form altogether.

Note: just so you know, I tried creating another form on the production site, and it works perfectly fine when it comes to translating it with WPML. So there's definitely something corrupt with the Contactez-nous form. I'm very familiar with the process of sending something to translation, then accepting it using the same account because I'm both the admin and the translator.

October 12, 2018 at 1:35 am #2810117

sherry-lynR

And yes, your "Contactez nous new" form seems to be fine.... but that's because it's a new form.

October 12, 2018 at 3:44 pm #2812495

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please check the translation is job is visible for *Contactez-nous* and *Certificat de félicitations* Gravity Forms in WPML>>Transaltion Management>>Translation Jobs or WPML>>Transaltion Management>>Translation Basket. If so, please clear the current Translation Jobs for it. Then check you can send it for translation again successfully or not.

Because it works for when I tried with *Inviter Sherry à un évenement* Gravity Form. Please check the attached images and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Unable to find where to translate English version of French Gravity form’ is closed to new replies.