This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
March 26, 2019 at 12:54 pm #3462551

luis-joseR

Hello,

I do not know what to do anymore, I could not translate anything yet because of these problems, I think so.
When I solve a problem, another one appears and I can not translate anything.
I'm pretty tight on time too.
Help me please.

Best regards,
Luis

March 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm #3462883

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI Luis,

I have performed basic troubleshooting steps, Cleared WPML cache and recreated ST cache table. Now I am able to save the localization option. can you please verify the same.

Regards
Raja

March 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm #3464223

luis-joseR

Hi Raja,
Thank you so much for the quick response.
Now I believe the problem is solved. I can already select the other options and save the options in the locations. I have only one doubt, if I want to do some translations importing the .po file and others using the translation string, how should I proceed?

Best regards,
Luis

March 26, 2019 at 3:58 pm #3464375

luis-joseR

And I am also not yet able to access the URL of the translation, in this case to Portuguese from the homepage, I do not understand why.

Best regards,
Luis

March 26, 2019 at 4:08 pm #3464407

luis-joseR

I already managed to access the translation link, I had to translate all the strings without exception. If you can answer the previous question and ignore the last one. Thanks in advance.

March 27, 2019 at 5:20 am #3467611

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI Luis,

Glad you managed to access the translation link :).

.po files can also be imported to string translation table, we have the import widget at the bottom of WPML > String translation, If your .po file contains translation select the option "Also check if the strings/translations are available in .po file " and choose the appropriate language.

Please refer to the attached screenshot,

I hope this helps you better.

Kind regards
Raja