This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 9:54 am #4197285

Todd

Hi there

I'm experiencing multiple issues with Elementor + WPML. I'm using the WPML Translation Editor.

1 - Translated page using WPML Translation Editor is having an issue with full width even though the Page Attributes Template setting is Elementor Full Width. This is not isolated to just one page.
Admin screenshot: hidden link
Frontend: hidden link

2 - Using the Elementor Button widget, we're not getting the option to translate the Link using the WPML Translation Editor. hidden link

3 Using the Elementor Image widget, we're using the Custom Caption field to place text beneath the image. You can see it here: hidden link. If you look on the German side, it's missing (hidden link), even though the translations are on the WPML Translation Editor: hidden link.

Thanks,
Todd

July 12, 2019 at 10:15 am #4197437

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Todd,

I will address the Button link issue in this thread.

This seems like a possible conflict any of our plugin which I am nor sure.

Please try a basic debugging:
- Backup your site and database
- Disable All Non-WPML plugins except Elementor check if the issue persists.
- If the issue disappears try enabling the plugin one by one to single out the conflicting plugin

Please share the results.

Kind regards
Raja

July 12, 2019 at 11:03 am #4197953

Todd

Hi Raja

I went ahead and ran the debugging tests as you suggested. Disabled all unnecessary plugins, but unfortunately, this didn't help. I'm still not getting an option to translate the URLs on buttons.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Todd

July 12, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4198951

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Todd,

Thanks for sharing the debugging results.

I would request you to share a snapshot (copy) of your site, I would do some debug test with your copy of your site on my local environment with our disturbing your setup. You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/.

I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Unable to translate Elementor Button widget link’ is closed to new replies.