This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 1:57 pm #4632303

davidD-102

Hi Alejandro,

Hope all is well!

I am facing new issue on the website due to WPML plugins, please see the screenshot:
hidden link

I am not getting proper translation on few pages like contact us also the menu is not translating when changing the language.

Thankyou.

September 24, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4632371

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi. i split the ticket because this issue is different to the last ticket's.

Would you mind giving me access to your site again so i can take a look at the problem(last credentials are no longer working)

Let me know, please so i can continue.

September 26, 2019 at 3:26 pm #4648369

Alejandro
Supporter

I checked the about us page and made sure every shortcode was registered. they all were, though, at least on that page and the only thing missing in there was 1 string that needed to be set as translated so you wouldn't see the result on the front-end.

About the menu, instead, the problem is that it seems you created a new menu in English yet you had another one selected as the main menu.

selected: hidden link

the one that it seems you created: hidden link

Please refer to this documentation to know how to handle menu translations: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

Please check if in the other pages you have issues, you have already set every field as translated. you can let me know the names of the pages and i can take a look for you.

September 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm #4650147
davidD-102

Ok, I will double check this.

Also now I have new issue:

This order "45912" was done in french, but user recieved an English confirmation e-mail. Can you see what caused this? French orders should always recieve a French confirmation e-mail.

this issue we are facing now.

thanks

New threads created by Alejandro and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-split-website-back-en-is-loading-slow/

September 26, 2019 at 10:47 pm #4650501

davidD-102

I tried the way for the menu but its not working. Please check the menu the way I assigned. Could you please fix it for me. I am getting many issues after you made changes last time.

Please see screenshot
hidden link
hidden link

September 27, 2019 at 3:30 pm #4655603

Alejandro
Supporter

I kindly ask you to open a new ticket whenever you have a different issue like the one about the product (which i already split and answered).

We can only answer one topic per ticket as per our support rules and the purpose of this rule is to keep things clear for you and for our future readers (things become quite messy when we start mixing different issues on one ticket alone).

Now, about the menu issue, the problem here is that the menu was "mixed" it means it had manual input but also automatic input from the menu synchronization.

- Since i see that you have a mega menu in place, you will just need to delete the English menu, and create it again using WPML > WP Menu Sync. (i already did this for you)

- Then, follow this guide to translate the strings from the custom links: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/#translate-custom-links (i already did this for you)

- Once you have done that, you will need to setup the mega menu again in English, because this is how the mega menu plugin decided to work with WPML as you can see from their documentation: hidden link

From now, on, if you want to add elements manually because they seem easier to you, stop using WPML > WP Menu Sync, althugh i would suggest that you use it instead and only intervene manually to add/configure the mega menus configurations.

I recorded myself while doing this on your site so you can actually see what i did: hidden link

Regards.

September 28, 2019 at 5:21 pm #4658861
davidD-102

Now again I have issued so not sure you will again ask me to create new ticket but it seems a related issue when I am checking the error log from the server then getting so many errors.

Please take care of these

[28-Sep-2019 17:03:09 UTC] get_cart was called incorrectly. Get cart ne peut pas être appelé avant l’action wp_loaded. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Currencies_Payment_Gateways->init_gateways, WCML_Currencies_Payment_Gateways->get_available_payment_gateways, WC_Payment_Gateways->get_available_payment_gateways, apply_filters('woocommerce_available_payment_gateways'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, MWB_WGM_Card_Product_Function->mwb_wgm_woocommerce_available_payment_gateways, WC_Cart->get_cart, WC_Cart_Session->get_cart_from_session, do_action('woocommerce_cart_loaded_from_session'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Cart->translate_cart_subtotal, WC_Cart->calculate_totals, do_action('woocommerce_after_calculate_totals'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WJECF_Autocoupon->maybe_update_matched_autocoupons, WJECF_Autocoupon->get_situation_hash, WC_Legacy_Cart->get_cart_for_session, WC_Cart_Session->get_cart_for_session, WC_Cart->get_cart, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 2.3.
[28-Sep-2019 17:03:09 UTC] get_cart was called incorrectly. Get cart ne peut pas être appelé avant l’action wp_loaded. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Currencies_Payment_Gateways->init_gateways, WCML_Currencies_Payment_Gateways->get_available_payment_gateways, WC_Payment_Gateways->get_available_payment_gateways, apply_filters('woocommerce_available_payment_gateways'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, MWB_WGM_Card_Product_Function->mwb_wgm_woocommerce_available_payment_gateways, WC_Cart->get_cart, WC_Cart_Session->get_cart_from_session, do_action('woocommerce_cart_loaded_from_session'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Cart->translate_cart_subtotal, WC_Cart->calculate_totals, do_action('woocommerce_after_calculate_totals'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Cart_Session->set_session, WC_Cart_Session->get_cart_for_session, WC_Cart->get_cart, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 2.3.

New threads created by Alejandro and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multicurrency-issue-on-my-site/

September 30, 2019 at 10:58 am #4663943

Alejandro
Supporter

Could you please send me the log file where i can see this? because that actually seems like a problem from a plugin but since the actual line of code and the file where it's happening is not in the message you sent me, i can't really be sure of what's going on but by the looks of it it seems there's a problem calling "get_cart" on a payment gateway. this is a Woocomerce Function that basically gets all the information from the shop cart.

You can upload the debug.log file on a platform like dropbox or even on your media library and send me the download link.

Thanks.

October 3, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4689871

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello, just FYI, i noted the problem over here could require a bit more troubleshooting than i thought, so i split the ticket (that way we can focus on that topic without mixing things up and creating confusion over here) which you can find here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multicurrency-issue-on-my-site/

Thanks.

October 3, 2019 at 8:41 pm #4691365

davidD-102

OK, No issues, thank you. Please keep me posted. I am getting all these issues when the changes were made from your end for updates etc.

October 4, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4695555

Alejandro
Supporter

Sure. i'll update you on the other ticket.
There's no need to answer this one, don't worry.

Regards.