This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4213343

hesselK-2

also i baught 120$ on translate words but all my translations still pending ---> hidden link can you see what is holding it up?

July 15, 2019 at 4:53 pm #4213625

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

As you can see in your screenshots, only the translations with the (pen) icon are complete and could be seen in the frontend. The ones with (gears) are still in progress. You will need to open each of them and complete the translation.
I opened one translation and it was not complete (100%), because the translates strings contain some HTML tags and need some manual editing to be complete. For example, in the attached image, the string selected contains a <a> tag and could not be saved as complete. The error notice asks to select the string in translation that should be wrapped inside the <a> then click the little label below the translation textarea.

The translations that have the (spinner) icon need to be taken and be completed just like the ones with (gears) icon. Once the original page is updated, the translation gets the (spinner) which means (needs translation), when opened and completed, it gets the (gears) icon. Once complete it gets the (pen) icon.
More about translation management in this documentation section
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

Let me know if this helps, otherwise, let me know which one that you want me to check and I'll probably record a short video for you.

Best regards,
Jamal