Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
March 19, 2019 at 3:28 pm #3380671

rezaK-6

Hi,

I did as you said and now that problem is gone.

But the other issue I have is that it is still showing some English texts which I believe are coming from WooCommernce and not WP itself.

Please check the attachments.

March 19, 2019 at 3:31 pm #3380675

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi there, please go to WPML > String Translation and try to search those strings and translate them (make sure you check the "Translation completed" option before you save the translation).

The should be in there. if you find them, translate them and they still don't show, please send me a screenshot of what you found so i can take a look and see if the configuration is alright.

Regards.

April 12, 2019 at 12:46 pm #3599035

rezaK-6

Most of the problems are gone now.

Just a little thing:

Can we change that text All to Alles next to the search bar on top on hidden link ?

April 12, 2019 at 3:53 pm #3600385

Alejandro
Supporter

Sure, try to go to WPML > String Translation and find that "all" text (check "also search translations").

when you find it, please see what flag is it showing. it should be showing the British flag. you will be able to translate it in there. remember to select "translation completed" when you translate it into german.

That should do it.

Regards.

April 13, 2019 at 9:36 am #3604137

rezaK-6

Hi,

If you remember you deactivated all WPML on the German website so now we have translated everything it's only that 'All' next to the search bar that needs to be translated.

April 15, 2019 at 7:43 am #3610605

Alejandro
Supporter

Yes, i remember but the only way to translate this is to either do it manually or use String Translation on your site to do so.

We can't support non-WPML sites due to our support policies, but that string should be located in either the header.php file or the search file (which can have names ranging from search.php to a custom name given by the author) and you can translate it there manually, since you do not need to use WPML on that site.

Regards.