This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 8:14 pm #4007561

davidD-102

Hi,

I checked it and it's good now, thank you.

Now I asked one more concern:

I am keep getting this notification "WPML All Import requires WP All Import Pro or Free and WPML Multilingual CMS." could you please check this and remove this if its not imprtant.

thank you

June 12, 2019 at 8:17 pm #4007563

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

I've checked your site, and I can see that you are not using the WP All Import plugin; therefore, it would be safe to remove this admin message.

If it keeps coming back, then please let me know.

Regards,
Itamar.

June 12, 2019 at 9:09 pm #4007689

davidD-102

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Ok, but do you think it's important to use. I remember I installed it but a few weeks ago there were some issues on translation so maybe your team remove this so could you please assist me for this.

thanks.

June 13, 2019 at 3:45 pm #4015109

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You ask: "Ok, but do you think it's important to use."
Do you mean if it is important to use WP All Import Multilingual?
If you didn't use WP All Import to import content to your site, then you do not need to use the WP All Import Multilingual add-on. Therefore it is not important.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: WPML All Import requires WP All Import Pro or Free and WPML Multilingual CMS’ is closed to new replies.