This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 10:24 am #4578791

davidP-23

It worked for me, thank you!

I have two minor issues though:

1. I get this PHP error when I translate for the first time: Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/wingtra1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/class-wpml-pb-string-registration.php on line 92 (see screenshot)

2. The rows "Content" which are empty cells and shouldn't be translated are appearing too, nothing bad, but might be confusing for the translators. (see screenshots)

September 16, 2019 at 10:27 am #4578799

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello David. i split this ticket because i want to focus on your problem.

Our developer is already working on removing the "row" type of the content section and i'll update you when i do.

I wanted to ask you about the error you're getting.

Cna you tell me more about it? you say you get an error which is actually a warning more than an error and it's due to an incorrect parameter being passed to the trim() php function. but is that happening only when WPML is present and only when the table widget is present or are there other factors involved?

Let me know so i can better help you out!

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: WPML does not let me translate Elementor table widget’ is closed to new replies.