This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Woocommerce Products is not translating the proper category to the right language and therefore displays ALL the content.

Solution: Please update Elementor and WPML to its latest release

0% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shaneB-8 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
November 30, 2018 at 5:32 pm #2957073

shaneB-8

Okay perfect! Actually in the issue I posted they reported repairing it so now I believe it is on your end to repair the rest.

The remaining issue on this page is the content that appears. Woocommerce Products is not translating the proper category to English and therefore displays ALL the content. If you look at the French versus the English you will see. The items that are messed up shouldn't be there.

hidden link vs hidden link

December 4, 2018 at 7:30 am #2965148

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, there's a new version of the elementor plugin, could you please update it and migrate again so we can test on the latest update please? they have a dded a few bug fixes which might be important to what you want to achieve.

Thanks!

December 5, 2018 at 1:43 pm #2970260

shaneB-8

I had upgraded but it didn't change much for my situation. At the very least you have the latest copy with nothing modified and any changes we have discussed before. It is still rendering the products improperly which is strange. Anyway, I remigrated the site so that you can check it out

December 5, 2018 at 3:42 pm #2970639

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

I managed to replicate this issue on a clean environment, so i believe it's a bug and i have already sent the case to one of our developers for further testing. i'll keep you updated here.

December 5, 2018 at 4:08 pm #2970755

shaneB-8

Cool thank you!

December 21, 2018 at 7:22 am #3023707

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello!
We just released a new version of WPML and this problem should be fixed there. Could you please update your plugins and let me know if it solves your problem, please?

Thanks!

December 22, 2018 at 1:01 pm #3027528

shaneB-8

I'll have a look in about two weeks to see if it resolves my problems. In the meant time have a happy holidays. We finally released our site so it's easier for me to test on a dev site.

December 24, 2018 at 3:04 pm #3030790

Alejandro
Supporter

Of course, no problem, i'll leave this ticket set as "Fixed in Next Release" in the meantime, so it doesn't close itself.

Happy holidays to you too!

January 14, 2019 at 3:12 pm #3088359

shaneB-8

I will test this out tomorrow and give you a report back on whether it is working properly. I was awaiting some financial approval so it got a bit delayed! Happy New Year

January 15, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3094360

shaneB-8

Unforunately, it's still not resolved. On your end were you able to verify that in fact the bug was resolved. Check out hidden link

Do you want me to reupload a new version of the site again? Also, why is this set as fixed when it's still an issue?

January 15, 2019 at 6:28 pm #3094378

shaneB-8

I also tried to edit the existing French page (hidden link), resaved, and then translated it. This results in the same. Just as a point of reference, all of the crunched items should not appear there and it's as though the widget category is not being translated as I mentioned before. If it were then I believe that ONLY the accommodations would appear rather than everything.

January 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm #3094381

shaneB-8

Here's the term that I think is somehow being ignored. I *believe* all the other conditions are being respected include the order, etc.

January 16, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3098216

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

The status ticket is set to "Fixed in next release" we're waiting for the next WooCommerce multilingual + WPML version, where this problem will be fixed because it wasn't indeed fixed in this last version.

I'm sorry for the confusion. Our team is working hard to release this fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

April 18, 2019 at 7:31 am #3636831

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello!

This problem has already been fixed and all you need to do is update our WPML plugins along with its addon.

Regards.

April 25, 2019 at 12:42 pm #3682523

shaneB-8

I'll have a look to see if this is resolved and get back to you