This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 12:39 pm #3711029

georgiaT-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a plugin that exports the entire site as static content. The variants of posts and pages do not get exported as I would expect.

Is it possible to leave the urls in English so they aren't translated? I couldn't see an option for this, but it may work

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I have configured the option to make the content served from a folder rather than the default query string approach. I have also configured a language selector on all pages and posts which means the content should be crawled.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I don't know

What is the link to your site?
Not public

April 30, 2019 at 8:15 pm #3714739

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you provide the name of the plugin and let me know if appear in our Multilingual-Ready Plugins list (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/) ?

Kind regards,
Carlos

May 1, 2019 at 9:56 am #3717421

georgiaT-2

SimplyStatic - it does not appear on the list. I think it will be ok if you can explain how to configure WPML so it doesn't translate the url. The wrong configuration I have now will mean that the urls are like:

/2019/04/30/post-title
/es/2019/04/30/entrada-titulo

What I want is:

/2019/04/30/post-title
/es/2019/04/30/post-title

May 1, 2019 at 12:13 pm #3717901

georgiaT-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 2, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3724957

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos