Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 8:02 pm #4261075

ashleyW-5

Hi, in the last ticket your aks for a debug with some Notice lines.

We debuged the theme and the problem still. The problem is in the backend.
Sincerely we're desperate. if you edit the page translated directly from the list of pages in Chines and save it, the most likely thing to happen is that the page is gona unlinke or disappear. you can count the pages if you go to the pages admin if you see all your gonna find a total different number than you can count summarizing the Chinese and English pages.
Also we have a lot of pages in the DB with the title Pingun Slide, this is the title when the translated page disappear or unlink.

Also if you go for example to this seccion hidden link
you can see in the description only points (...) if you enter to the item your gonna see that is a description.

I hope you can help me this is the link of the other ticket that is closed now https://wpml.org/forums/topic/suddenly-pages-disappear-the-same-with-the-conection-pages/

Thanks

July 23, 2019 at 1:19 pm #4266423

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Yes, the ticket got cleaned automatically because of inactivity.

I checked the comments from my colleague Andreas and wanted to ask you if you could please answer his questions:

- Did you contact the theme support for clarification? How it got debugged? Is the error log now cleaned?
- Did you apply any custom coding to the Theme's functions.php file?
- Did you try to disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its Add-ons? If the issue disappears, please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. Please verify at which points the issue appears again. This will help to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.
- Did you were able to reproduce the issue with a WP default Theme like TwentyNinteen? If the issue disappears, it is related to errors in the Theme.

Please let me know.

Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] still having problems with my last ticket (translations disappears, or they unl)’ is closed to new replies.