Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: stock_status synchronization for variable products with stock management on product level Solution: The issue has been resolved in the WooCommerce Multilingual 4.3. Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ronS-15 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 12, 2019 at 7:20 pm

ronS-15

the translated product page show "out of stock" even though the original product page has stock

May 13, 2019 at 11:06 am #3797337

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me the issue is one one particular product only, or? Have you tried opening the product original, clicking "Update" and checking if the stock issue is still there?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 16, 2019 at 11:53 am #3825611

ronS-15

You have a bug which changes the stock every time I make an update in a certain product. it is very annoying. are you aware of that?

May 16, 2019 at 12:07 pm #3825703

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if this is exactly what it happening on your site? If unsure, try testing with a test purchase to see if the issue is the same and if that's what triggers the price changes.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/critical-bug-product-price-changed-when-bought-on-secondary-currency/#post-3695483

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 20, 2019 at 8:39 am #3844889

ronS-15

you have a very serious bug with the attributes. the translation isn't updated automatically and causes many problems on the original pages an the translated pages.

May 20, 2019 at 10:44 am #3846039

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you confirm if this is the same issue?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translated-products-with-variation-show-out-of-stock-even-if-stock-is-ok/

Based on everything I've seen, it looks that it is. According to our internal bug tracking system, the fix for this will go into next WooCommerce Multilingual version. I can't tell when exactly, but WooCommerce Multilingual updates are quite frequent and the fix may even ship sometime during this week. The fix for this is quite complex so there is no workaround unfortunately.

So for now, can you please wait until WooCommerce Multilingual is released, update the plugin and let me know if the issue is resolved? Also, our tested said this:

"One small detail, after the fix we need to go to Troubleshooting Page of WCML and Sync products variations."

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 20, 2019 at 1:38 pm #3847387

ronS-15

I hope you'll solve this fast!
it's very strange. after every single order made on the translated product the original product is without variants. image attached.
please solve this as soon as you can. it causes me a lot of damage

May 20, 2019 at 1:56 pm #3847551

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok, keep me posted once the new version of WooCommerce Multilingual is out (as per my previous message - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/stock-difference/#post-3846039) and tell me if the issue is resolved by it!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 29, 2019 at 7:09 am #3912271

ronS-15

Hi,

the update was released however, the issue wasn't solved.
This is a vary crucial matter. I spent a lot of time and energy in the installation and I cant send traffic from other countries because of it.
Please solve it ASAP. if the bug isn't clear I'd be happy to elaborate.