This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 1:25 pm #3942741

Albin

I am trying to: lower stock

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:the stock lower on the eng site too

Instead, I got: can't change stock on eng language only swedish

June 3, 2019 at 8:30 pm #3946011

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Is this issue happening a specific product?
I ask this because I've checked a few products on the shop page of your site and I could see that the stock is the same for the Swedish and English languages.

In case, I can also see the following issue that needs to be corrected. WPML, String Translation, and Translation Management (our code plugins) are not updated to their latest versions on your site. Please update them to the latest version and see if the issue persists.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 4, 2019 at 9:18 am #3949559

Albin

Hi
I updated all. Problem remains.
I think its all products. Example:hidden link

June 4, 2019 at 9:11 pm #3955363

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and thanks for trying my suggestions.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 6, 2019 at 4:09 pm #3970723

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and thanks for the access details.

I checked things on your site, and I can not see the problem of the stock that you mentioned. First I tried the product that you gave me as an example here.
hidden link
This English product is out of stock. Please see the attached screenshot en-product.jpg. But also the original Swedish product is out of stock. Please see the attached screenshot sv-product.jpg. I've checked a few more products and I couldn't see the problem.
Do you still see the stock issue on any of the products?

I suspect that you saw this problem because of a cache issue. You are using two cache plugins. WP Rocket and the SG Cache. Moreover, I can see that WPML and its add-ons are not updated on our site (except WooCommerce Multilingual.) Please see the attached screenshot please-update.jpg. Also, the WP Rocket plugin is not updated. Please update all the related plugins and also clear the cache from your site.

In addition, I've noticed the following. All the Swedish products on your site are with the /sv/at the beginning of the URL after the main domain. For example:
hidden link
Since in WPML -> Languages on your site the Language URL format setting is 'Språknamn tillagt som parameter' it is not clear to me why it is like that on your site. It should be like this. hidden link
If you know the reason why it is like this then please inform me about it.

Otherwise, please follow this procedure.
Thank you for the extra information. Please, try the troubleshooting section.
Take a backup of the DB of your site.
Go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting (link).
Once on the troubleshooting screen press the following buttons and check if it helps.
Press each button at a time and wait for the process to complete.
- 'Clear the cache in WPML'
- 'Remove ghost entries from the translation tables'
- 'Fix element_type collation'
- 'Set language information'
- 'Assign translation status to duplicated content'
- 'Fix post type assignment for translations'

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 7, 2019 at 11:39 am #3975953
Albin

Hi
And thanks for checking my site so deeply. Did what u said but I see no difference. Did it help the /sv thing?

The stock is correct now but my pages are not translating well. page contact is in swedish still even if I completed the translation in wpm.

I inactivated wp rocket, might not need 2 cache plugins...?

New threads created by Itamar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-contact-page-is-not-showing-the-translation/

June 10, 2019 at 3:20 pm #3988461

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Could you please confirm that the initial issue of this ticket the stock issue is now solved?

Thanks,
Itamar.