If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 28, 2019 at 10:29 pm

tilenS

I am trying to: have the same stock level on both Slovenian and English website.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
En product: hidden link
Slo product: hidden link

I expected to see: The same stock level on Slovenian and English site. Currently presented is ok - both are in stock, but when I click on "Add to Basket" on Slovenian site I got a message: Te količine "Boksarska vreč s kavljem 120cm, 30kg" ni mogoče dodati v košarico, ker ni na zalogi ( še na zalogi).
Which make no sence.

Instead, I got: message: Te količine "Boksarska vreč s kavljem 120cm, 30kg" ni mogoče dodati v košarico, ker ni na zalogi ( še na zalogi).

The stock levels were uploaded by plugin WP All Import.

July 29, 2019 at 11:59 am #4299433

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps

- Goto WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Support, Click on troubleshooting at the bottom of the tab

- Check the following options and hit start
[x] Update products count:
[x] Sync products variations:
[x] Sync product stock quantity and status

Once the process is completed clear the site cache and server cache,
If the issue still persists try updating the original product and it is translation.

Let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja