This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
March 14, 2019 at 1:19 pm #3344861
raulC-14

Hello,

I'm having problems on stock sync in both languages (english and portuguese).
When I add a new product (with and without variations) the stock is not syncronized.
I have to follow the Troubleshoot suggestion you mentioned in other forum replies.
Is this going to be solved in new updates? It's very time consuming, considering that in a near past the stock sync automatically for both languages.

other problem I'm facing is the fact that the language switcher I have on the top header ( on mobile) is not working (the dropdown). However, on desktop it's working fine.
Can you help me with this?

Note: everything is updated to latest versions (wordpress version and plugins).

Thank you very much!

New threads created by Raja Mohammed and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-language-switcher-not-working-on-mobile/

March 15, 2019 at 12:55 pm #3354117

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI there,

Welcome to our forum, kindly apologize for the delay in response.

It seems we have a known issue with product stocks, However, to confirm whether the issue is same I would like to request temporary access to your site. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Regarding the language switcher, I tested it on a simulator but I am unable to reproduce the issue (screenshot attached).

Kind regards
Raja

March 15, 2019 at 1:57 pm #3354427

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI there,

The stock issue is due to recent changes in the code,

However, we have identified a workaround and I have applied the same to your setup, The custom system field _stock is not set to copy earlier. I have applies the changes in WPML > Settings > Custom fields translation enable show systems fields and search for _stock and set the field to Copy.

I would now request you to update your product original content you don't have to add or change anything just click the update button on the product edit page, You will see the secondary translation needs an update click on the secondary language and update the translation, again you don't need to do any changes here. This process will make sure the stocks are copied and set to sync with the original. I hope this solves your stock issue.

Please remember to secure a backup of your site and database

Regarding the language switcher issue, I have created a new ticket for you so that we can continue only with that issue there.

Kind Regards
Raja