This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 12:54 pm

konstantinosL-3

I have products on my site that randomly are going out of stock. Examples are these

This started happening last 2 weeks after i made some updates translations with wpml.

hidden link
In this product when i translated it the next day its stock was 0.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
evangeliadrosi.com/el
evangeliadrosi.com/en

I dont know what else info you need so ask me.

April 22, 2019 at 5:09 am #3653923

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

The provided login details are not administrative user details so I couldn't check which versions of plugins/themes are you using, could you please try to make the user an administrative user?

Further, the stock shouldn't be changed randomly, it seems some php errors are happening which are creating this stock to be changed, so could you please perform the below steps and share me the results?

Debugging

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem (wait until next product stock turns to 0)
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Stock products turn to 0 randomly’ is closed to new replies.