This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MOOI 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 5:28 pm

MOOI

Hi There,

When checking the product, the stock seems to be not transferred:

hidden link
hidden link

could you please check and advise?

May 10, 2019 at 6:24 pm #3787437

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, make sure your stock are synchronized across your languages, here are the full details:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual click the 'status' tab, then look for the 'troubleshooting' link in the bottom of the status tab content.

2 - Check the option 'Sync product stock quantity and status ( synchronizing min stock between translations )' and click the 'start' button, wait the process to finish and you should be done.

See: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#inventory

Please, let me know if it works for you. Have a nice day.

May 10, 2019 at 7:21 pm #3787617

MOOI

Dear Marcos,

thanks for the prompt reply, didn't know about this option, it seems to work, only in the wrong way: it seems to synchronize the 0 value (form Hungarian to English) it should be the other way around, or is this do to some setting?

Thanks!!!

May 11, 2019 at 7:12 pm #3791317

MOOI

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I had updated woo multilingual, which solved the issue.