This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4199813

peterS-62

The marked section is not translated by WPML. I've tried several things:
1. Sting translation
2. String translation » admin_text_theme_mods_storefront
3. Theme customizer

I've added some pictures

Please help.
Yours, Joe

July 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm #4200163

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I tried access your site, but I could not find a page with this title. Could you please share the URL for the page where this is not showing the translation?

Also, I see that the title on the main shop has been translated to all languages. How did you translate the page title there?

Lastly, Please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

July 12, 2019 at 6:10 pm #4200995

peterS-62

Dear Lauren,

I increased the memory as requested to 256 Mb but nothing changed.

The page where it appears:
hidden link
hidden link

Previously I marked the untranslated text in the pictures.

Please, for further help.
Joe

July 12, 2019 at 7:28 pm #4201389

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks so much for clarification. I found these strings in the admin texts under the section theme_mods_storefront-child. If there are other titles you need to translate, you may find them there. I added these strings to the string translation table and tested it by adding a translation. I now see the translation on the frontend.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.