This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 7:43 pm #3963717

lara-prado-adameP

Hi there,
Just began translating my woocommerce in Divi.
Just learnt how to use string translation.
Everything was going awesome. Learnt how to look for specific terms, and add all translations.
My main language is spanish, nos translating to english first, italian and portuguese later.
I discovered some elements in spanish, which appeared as if they were in english.
PHOTO 1 ATTACHED.
PAGO CON TARJETA is spanish...and I can´t find the way to change the english version, as the list only opens the rest of the languages.
So I went, chose DOMAIN LANGUAGE, found woocommerce, and changed them from english to spanish.
What has been my surprise....when the whole CMS changed....and my spanish site has began showing all woocomemrce items in english.
I had to undo everything, I am afraid to change domain languages anymre...and I cannot find the way to change the english translation of PAGO CON TARJETA anywhere individually!!!!
I can´t continue translating :/
Please help!

June 6, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3969251

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Quick answer:
You can change the language of an individual string by selecting the string, then scrolling down to the bottom of the table and selecting the option "Change the language of selected string".

Longer answer:
The value that you have there looks like a payment gateway setting that you can change if you go to Woocommerc > Settings > Payments > select the payment method....then manage/change the title and assign the langauge.

I hope that this helps you.

The topic ‘[Closed] STRAING TRANSLATION – not all items in domain, just some of them!’ is closed to new replies.