This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ferry Vanacker 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 6:52 am

Ferry Vanacker

I am trying to: go to String translation and trying to open only Gravity Forms ID 4, but the page is not refreshing (hidden link)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:only the Gravity Forms ID4 fields, but the page is not refreshing

Instead, I got: Nothing, i click on Gravity Forms 4 and nothing happens. Also, when i try to look for a translation and click Search, nothing works

August 16, 2019 at 11:58 am #4406171

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Ferry,

Can you try to access this link, please? hidden link

This is the page that opens once you select the gravity_forms-4 from the dropdown. I tried to select it right now and everything works fine on my side. Can you give it another try, please? Maybe this was just a temporary issue.

Thanks,
Radu

August 19, 2019 at 10:45 am #4415319

Ferry Vanacker

I can't click a thing when i go to that url. Can't click on Translate because nothing is happening. Not in Chrome, also not in Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. Also tried on Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and windows 10 console.

Nothing works. Maybe some look-a-round with Teamviewer so you can see what happends on my side?

August 21, 2019 at 8:17 am #4429015

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Ferry,

I'm sorry but we can only talk through these tickets. Is there any chance that you could tell me what version of MacOS and Safari are you using, please? For example, I'm using MacOS 10.14.6 and Safari 12.1.2 (14607.3.9) and I can press any button.

Is there any chance that you could create a short video so I can see how things work on your side? You can use a free online tool like hidden link to do a video.

Thanks,
Radu

August 21, 2019 at 8:54 am #4429203

Ferry Vanacker

Made my own solution. For the costs of WPML, the support is very very bad