Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.03 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 11:19 am #2773449

bomannN

Hi,
We have a wordpress multisite setup with WPML installed network wide.
There is an issue where a string, though translated through the back-end remains untranslated in the front-end.
But what is weird is that it works fine on the main blog(Smartspace as shown in image). Whereas on the other blogs, it remains untranslated in the front-end.
We have re-scanned all the blogs and manually added the string translation in the back-end.
The status shows as 'Translation complete' but isn't reflected accordingly. Again this works fine on the main blog(Smartspace as shown in image) but not on the rest of them.
We cannot figure out what the issue is and why the inconsistency...

I am attaching the WPML debug info from the blog on which the translation isn't working.

September 30, 2018 at 12:07 pm #2776446

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

Where can I see the issue on your site?
Please share with me the link to the page where I can see the issue and also to the other blog where the issue is OK.
Do you have any cache plugin on your site or cache method on your server?
If so, then please clear the cache from your site and see if the issue persists.
I can see that this string belongs to the 'skapnet' domain.
Is it string from your theme or a certain plugin?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] String translated in back-end but not reflecting in front-end’ is closed to new replies.