This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 5:55 pm #3751671

edK

I have translated strings in Maps Marker Pro plugin from Finnish to English. However, the translation is not displayed on the page. Please look at the map and its icons on the bottom of the page.

Here is original: hidden link
Here is translated and not showing: hidden link

May 6, 2019 at 7:59 pm #3752431

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @edk, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

This seems to be a compatibility issue with the Maps Marker Pro plugin. In these cases, these are the procedures:
- Install the plugin in a clean installation and reproduce the problem in this new installation. So we can isolate it and do some testing without the interference of server settings or other plugins
- After this, I will check the problem in this new installation and look for a quick solution
- If I can not find a solution, I will forward the problem to our compatibility team
- The compatibility team will do some more testing and will contact the product author to fix the issue

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

All the best,
Diego

May 7, 2019 at 11:34 am #3757251

edK

Hello Diego,

Could you please take a look on my website on your staging environment and disable all the other plugins except MapsMarker Pro and WPML? This way you will get the perfect picture of what might have gone wrong.

My site is already migrated to your staging environment for this thread:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-in-page-carousel-after-page-translation-statusnothing-found/

Can you please contact other supporter for access to that staging environment? This way you will get an exact picture of what is going on.

Thank you for your help!

May 8, 2019 at 12:31 pm #3766609

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

As this is a new ticket, for legal reasons, I need the access to be sent here again. This acts as an authorization to access your website. - Please use the private field to send the credentials.

I'll analyze and look for a quick solution. However, it may still be necessary to use the clean installation if a compatibility problem is suspected.

IMPORTANT: Please backup your site first before making any change, this is important for security reasons.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] String translation does not work for the Maps Marker Pro plugin’ is closed to new replies.