This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to translate message form inside the post and Next Post / Previous Post, but String Translation doesn't shows any string to translate. Solution: Applying the workaround presented here https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/ made the strings appear.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by armandP-2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 7:54 am

armandP-2

Good Morning Noman,

I am trying to translate message form inside the post and Next Post / Previus Post, but String Translation doesn't shows any string to translate.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see all strings to be able to translate, but I will not lost what I've already translated.

Please, if you can help me I really appreciate .

July 5, 2019 at 9:12 am #4149465

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Armand,

It's a bit strange that there's no string available on WPML → String translation. Can you deactivate all the cache modules of the W3 Total Cache plugin (including the plugin too), please? I just want to make sure that the reason why strings are not registered is not the cache.

Thanks,
Radu

July 5, 2019 at 10:16 am #4150133

armandP-2

Hi Radu,
I disabled the W3 Total Cache plugin.
But the problem continues.

Thanks for your contact

July 5, 2019 at 10:33 am #4150315

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Armand,

Thank you for doing this change.
Can you to apply the steps presented here https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/ and tell me if you can see the strings after that in String translation, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 11, 2019 at 10:10 am #4188467

armandP-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!