This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 4:16 pm #3647437

lolloV

Hi,
I'm reading the thread about "[Resolved] String Translation doesn't work for not logged in user in Woocommerce Quick View". I have the opposite challenge - the logged in user (myself) doesn't get the language strings (Swedish), while when I log out, the Swedish is there. I did try the language cookie solution, on and off, but no difference. Any ideas?

April 20, 2019 at 1:24 am #3648597

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

What thread are you referring to? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] String Translation doesn't work for logged in user’ is closed to new replies.