Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 1:18 am

nikolajW

Hello,

see video for demonstration.
hidden link

A string in mail header isn't showing the proper translation.
But the translation is there as you can see on screenshot.

Regards

September 30, 2019 at 10:37 am #4663773

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Nikolaj,

Can you tell me which one of the mails from here hidden link is the one that's send in your example, please? I opened all the subscription options to check where this text might be coming from but I couldn't find it.

I just want to find what's the option that creates this mail so I can look for a way to translate it.

Thanks,
    Radu

September 30, 2019 at 11:15 am #4664041

nikolajW

hidden link

September 30, 2019 at 9:12 pm #4667559

Radu
    Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

I checked the pending actions here hidden link and I could see that the one that you have issues with is for the subscription #127558.

I was able to find the other subscription right here hidden link and I wanted to know if the same happens when trying to send the email to this one too. I am thinking that the missing subscription might be causing this issue.

Also, could you tell me if you've seen this issue of using the wrong language on other subscription emails? I checked for this issue on previous threads and I could see that a couple issues between WPML and WooCommerce Subscriptions were already fixed in the latest version of WooCommerce Multilingual (but there might still be some parts that we missed). This is why it would be really helpful if you could tell me if this issue is available on other mails too.

Thanks,
      Radu

October 1, 2019 at 2:52 am #4668481

nikolajW

Hey, the issue still persist.
      I regularly create and delete orders and subscriptions.
      I can't see, that this issue is related to specific orders or subscriptions.

See video for demonstration:
      hidden link

And I could spot another string which is partially not translated.
      See Video:
      hidden link

Regards

October 2, 2019 at 4:01 am #4676821

nikolajW

Here are other strings I found.

October 9, 2019 at 8:01 am #4720575

Radu
      Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

Sorry for this late reply. I tried several times to replicate this issue on my side but I had no luck with that. I'm not able to see the scheduled actions like on your website.

In this case, can you access this website hidden link, configure WPML, create a subscription product, and purchase it, so I can see the issue, please? I installed WPML, WooCommerce, and Subcriptions plugins so all you have to do is just configure everything just like in your website. Once you're done, just send me a message back and I'll check things out.

Thanks,
        Radu

October 9, 2019 at 11:40 am #4722243

nikolajW

Hey,

I'm not receiving any mail from the sandbox.
        Everything is ready for test.

October 17, 2019 at 9:47 am #4771709

Radu
        Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

Thank you for creating the subscription on the link I send to you. I copied the whole website on my local computer so I can test it out a bit closer. The local environment is made to catch all the mails send by the website so I can check this out.

Now, when I go to the pending scheduled actions and press run, the action is disappearing. Is there any option to make it appear once again here so I can run it one more time? I looked on the subscriptions plugin documentation but I couldn't find anything about this.

Maybe there's a change I can make to the subscription like putting it on hold? I'm not completely familiar with this plugin and that's why I need a little help. I'll keep an eye on this ticket so we can sort this out as soon as possible. I just need to be able to replicate this issue step-by-step first so I can pass it to my colleagues and see what's causing it.

Thanks,
          Radu

October 17, 2019 at 9:52 am #4771765

Radu
          Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

For now, I was able to put the subscription on hold and manually send an email (but not through the schedule actions). I attached a screenshot with the way that the email content looks.

Thanks,
            Radu

October 17, 2019 at 10:05 am #4772131

nikolajW

I'm not sure about the disappearing, but in this screenshot I'm usually filtering the actions by "Pending" and than looking for the subscription ID.
            Hopefully this helps out to find the action.

October 17, 2019 at 10:27 am #4772463

Radu
            Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

Do you remember how did you create this scheduled action in the first please? Once I pressed the run button on my local copy, the action disappeared from the Pending tab.

Also, I checked the sandbox and I no longer see the action there either. Is the action created automatically when the subscription is created?

Thanks,
              Radu

October 17, 2019 at 10:41 am #4772579

nikolajW

It must be a reccuring subscription product.

October 23, 2019 at 7:27 am #4807943

Radu
              Supporter

Hey Nikolaj,

I tried a couple times to make this action appear but I had no luck with that. Can you tell me if there are any steps you're taking in order to make that action appear, please?

I already have a subscription product right here hidden link.

I tried to create a new purchase right here hidden link but the only pending action that appears is wcs_report_update_cache but no woocommerce_scheduled_subscription_payment. I tried to change the actions from the right sidebar but that didn't do the trick either.

Once I manage to make this action appear, I'll be able to check things out and see why is the translation not working.

Thanks,
                Radu

October 26, 2019 at 1:26 am #4830473

nikolajW

Yes, I also couldn't see the pending menu...
                But I deleted all orders and created a new with the demo login.

Now the option is available.

The topic ‘[Closed] String translation isn't proper displayed’ is closed to new replies.