Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.48 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stefanA-12 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
November 15, 2019 at 12:34 pm

stefanA-12

Hi! 🙂

I am trying to: The string translation is only sometimes visible.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It´s possible to see in the WC cart. hidden link

I expected to see: the translation of the second languages for following text/link: Infos to Infos to payment periods and payment methods

Instead, I got: to see the default language text.

The string is from the plugin German Market and it was displayed always fine in the second languages.

When I use the WPML feature "Auto register strings for translation", sometimes it shows the string tranlation in the second languages, but not always. There seems to be a problem now with the string translation of this text.

Append screenshots for more details to the issue.

Reg, Stefan

November 15, 2019 at 1:35 pm #4954375

stefanA-12

Hi against,

a small addition to the ticket before.

Now I saw there is a second string not translated too. 🙁

This string "I have read and accept the privacy policy. " is not displayed in the second language. Before this was always fine with translation displayed.

The text is from the plugin German Market too.

It´s possible to see on the checkout page: hidden link

Append a screenshot to that issue.

Reg., St.

November 19, 2019 at 9:05 am #4969673

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you update : WPML plugin and string translation to latest versions? We released these new versions yesterday, since we noticed some issues with string translation, related to the exact issues you're facing. Let's see if it will help.

hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 19, 2019 at 11:34 am #4971457

stefanA-12

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!