Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
March 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm #3270038

michaelB-11

Hi support,

The title says it all: The string translation page in the WordPress admin loads all strings without pagination. This obviously makes the whole string translation screen unusable, because the loading never stops (which after a while simply causes the browser to freeze).

I'm not 100% sure after which WPML update this error started, as I didn't used the string translation regularly. But it worked fine before.

Just as additional information: It is the same website I had this issue (also regarding string translation): https://wpml.org/forums/topic/string-translation-not-working-29/

While I don't know if this has anything to do with this new problem, there seems to be something fundamentally flawed on this installation, but I have no idea what or why. I have several websites with WPML and basically the same theme/plugin configuration (without any fancy or exotic plugins or customizations). But this problem only occurs on this website.

Any idea what could be causing this and how to fix that?

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

March 6, 2019 at 11:35 am #3278578

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I am using the latest version (2.10.2 : https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ ) and I do not see the issue: hidden link

Could you please disable all the plugins that are not related to WPML and check this issue?
Also, hard clear your caching plugin cache and check this.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] String translation page in admin loads all strings without pagination’ is closed to new replies.