This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 9:19 am #4502453

Janine Delfsma

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a website as a first language is Dutch, but some strings are showing in English to be translated to Dutch. ( i always had in Dutch to be translated to English ) some strings i cant find ( for example from a new plugin i just installed ) i contacted the plugin support and they recommended me to contact WPML as there must be something wrong.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 3, 2019 at 10:09 am #4503371

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

September 5, 2019 at 6:38 am #4515655

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved now !

I have reviewed your WPML setup and strings and it looks as expected