This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 19, 2019 at 10:24 am #4050611

dianaR

I am trying to: translate woocommerce demo store notice

I search for my main text "! Avviso! I prossimi ordini partiranno martedì 25 giugno" in string: admin_texts_woocommerce_demo_store_notice (1)

but I can't find nothing.

I flushed wpml cache but still nothing. It's not the first time that I can't do this. Can you pls help?

June 19, 2019 at 11:57 am #4051265

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

June 24, 2019 at 10:27 am #4076493

dianaR

Hi! I don't see these options here that I'm answering you.... 🙁

June 24, 2019 at 11:05 am #4076815

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Would you like to try again? Please refresh your browser if the fields don't appear. Try to logout/login if needed.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 24, 2019 at 1:51 pm #4077691

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Please see the attached image. The store noticed that I found has different content than what you report.
Can you please tell where do you enter the store notice? Maybe we talk about different notices!

Best regards,
Jamal

June 24, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4078171

dianaR

Yes, that is! I disabled it because I didn't need it. Now I enable it. When I paste the sentence in string translation, I can't find it...

June 24, 2019 at 4:42 pm #4078761

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

I just removed the already registered string and reloaded the page to force a new registration of the string. Then I found it on String translation and successfully translated to French. See the attached image.

You will need to complete the translation of the string for other languages.

I hope this is what you want. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Best regards,
Jamal