This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 4, 2019 at 4:19 pm

majdA-2

i got this error "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."

according to you, i should submit a ticket ...

August 4, 2019 at 5:05 pm
August 5, 2019 at 10:40 am #4339891

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've fixed this issue on your site. The following message is not showing now on the backend of your site.

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread, and we'll fix it for you.

It required a small DB fix. Can you please confirm that the issue is fixed now?

Please also note that the 'Track where strings appear on the site' option in String Translation is enabled on your site. Please see the attached screenshot. This option can consume a lot of CPU resources on your server. Please disable it when you are not using this option.

Thanks,
Itamar.