This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 2:11 pm

ROGER

I have this error on my Dashboard:

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

The solution suggested is open a ticket in this forum, so here I am.

Thanks!!

September 16, 2019 at 7:36 pm #4583681

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your WordPress Dashboard and confirmed the issue. In order to fix it I would need some access to your host panel as a direct database table manipulation is needed.

Please, save a backup copy and give me permission to proceed with the fix process. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] String Translation table problem’ is closed to new replies.