This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 2:11 am #4514555

donghoonL-2

I am trying to:
- provide two lanugages(English / Korean)
- make string translation for footer's bottom bar
[String Translation info]
- Domain : admin_texts_et_divi
- Name : [et_divi]custom_footer_credits
- EN :
<div class="terms-area"> <a href="hidden link...." title="Terms of Use">Terms of Use</a><a href="hidden link...." class="terms-ko" title="Privacy Policy">Privacy Policy</a> </div> <p>Copyright ⓒ2019 LG Electronics. All Right Reserved.</p> <div class="foot-sns-area"><a href="hidden link" class="hidden" title="go youtube">go to youtube</a></div>
- KR :
<div class="terms-area"> <a href="hidden link...." title="이용약관 보기">이용약관</a><a href="hidden link...." class="terms-ko" title="개인정보정책 보기">개인정보처리방침</a> </div> <p>Copyright ⓒ2019 LG Electronics. All Right Reserved.</p> <div class="foot-sns-area"><a href="hidden link" class="hidden" title="go youtube">youtube 로 이동</a></div>

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
- I think you could not access our site yet, because it was not opened to general user

I expected to see:
String Translation is working fine

Instead, I got:
- Suddenly changed string to be specific language such as EN&EN or KR&KR

September 5, 2019 at 10:19 am #4518385

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] String Translation was not worked’ is closed to new replies.