This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.56 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 3:16 pm #2796601

sicomunicawebs

I am trying to: use WPML String translator on a WP Multisite. I've duplicated an existing website with the plugin "MultiSite Clone Duplicator", so when i try to see the duplicated website, i got a 404 error on every existing page. On WP Admin i see the error reported in the attached image.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: In the WPML setting i can't see the flags with a 403 error in "Network" chrome tab and i can't manage the italian default language (see other attachment). I tried to reset all configurations of WPML, but there's no way to solve the issue. In the "Pages" section i can't see the 3 existing pages as you can see with the other attachment.

Instead, I got:

October 9, 2018 at 7:10 pm #2801711

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

this seems to be related to the duplication of the site using the plugin "MultiSite Clone Duplicator"

if possible please try the following and let me know your results .

1. Lets try to activate the default language this should fix most issues

Right click on the language name (Italiano) and inspect it then remove the HTML for "disabled="disabled"" as shown in the screenshots and you should be able to add the default language again.

2. After step #1 please go to WPML => Support , and click on "Troubleshooting" while in the Troubleshooting page please perform the actions. (specifically "set language information" but i recommend performing all of them"

Note : If the option to RECREATE ST DB table exists please run it as well , it should resolve the issue for step #3

3. regarding the DB notice, please go to your db and confirm with me that the table is missing for wp_icl_strings.

let me know your results

The topic ‘[Closed] String translation with multisite duplicator issue on DB table _2_icl_strings’ is closed to new replies.