This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by rasmus hoeks 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 11:14 am #4438639

rasmus hoeks

After the latest update of hidden link some string translations are not being displayed frontend. Also the backend is suddenly in english even though i define under my profile that it should be danish. The default language of the site is danish.

It's important to give a little knowledge of the site. It is a multisite setup with a main site and 3 subsites, whereof 2 are active. The domains are registered elsewhere, and set up wit a proxy, hence the /info/ in the end. This page: hidden link is one of the subpages, which are working fine as always. This is only a problem on the main site (Danish site) These sites are not translations of each other, but three different sites with the same layout.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Translated strings like on hidden link

I expected to see:
Phrases like "What do you want to find" translated into danish. When I look under string translations in the backend they show up as translated.

The topic ‘[Closed] String translations gone after update’ is closed to new replies.