This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How can I stop page builder strings from being added to the String Tranlsation table?

Solution: The only way you can get around this is to edit a page in Classic Mode, which basically means by not using the page builder. Otherwise, when you edit the page content with the page builder, these strings are automatically added to the String Translation table.

0% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by larsS-15 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 30, 2018 at 9:58 am #2249998

larsS-15

Hello WPML

I am trying to:
Stop string translator to auto add page_builder_shortcode_strings_[id's] to the string translator. In Theme enfold. See image1.jpg.

I dont think i need them, or do i ? 🙂
If i dont need them - How can i stop this?
Best regards. Lars.

May 31, 2018 at 5:41 pm #2257927

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

The only way you can get around this is to edit a page in Classic Mode, which basically means by not using the page builder. Otherwise, when you edit the page content with the page builder, these strings are automatically added to the String Translation table. I'm sorry I don't have a better solution for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

May 31, 2018 at 5:45 pm #2257931

larsS-15

Hello WPML

I could understand this if the string translation was set to handle the pages with languages (the top layer ting)

So we change the content on