This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 22, 2018 at 12:01 am #2756630

neowebmedia

Hello,

I would like to translate a title and caption in the header of my website.

The strings are visible in the String Translations section. Then I translated the strings. They are marked as Translation Completed but nothing change on the live website.

I am doing something wrong?

September 24, 2018 at 1:28 pm #2760607

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please try to re-save the title and caption text translation:

1. Go to WPML >> String Translation >> Search and Open your translated text >> delete the translation >> Save.

2. Then again go to: String Translation >> Re-add your translated text >> and re-save. Make sure that "Translation is complete" checkbox is selected.

3. Please delete all sort of caches on your site / server cache if any / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards. You can also disable cache plugin temporary while you update this string.

4. If still issue persists, please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] String visible in String Translations but nothing change even if translated’ is closed to new replies.