This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 1:16 pm

ritaB-3

Hello,
I have a problem with translation manager.

I've sent several strings/text to translation service, but they told me they didn't received some of them.

This is what I see in the Translation Jobs tab: hidden link

Anyway, if I try to make the same search in the Translation Dashboard tab, I get the following: hidden link

I got in touch with BigTranslation and they told me they didn't received the strings in screen #1.

Could you please check?
Thank you

August 20, 2019 at 8:11 am #4421531

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with the issue.

To test this further, Please help with with the communication logs from your site by sending a new set of string to translation service.

Once you send the stings to translation service go to
hidden link and copy the contents paste it in your next reply, It will help me escalate the issue to the translation proxy team with all the information.

Kind regards
Raja

August 20, 2019 at 9:42 am
August 20, 2019 at 10:58 am #4422897

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks. I have sent this to translation service experts, Could you please confirm whether the latest strings appears on the Big translation dashboard?

August 20, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4423947

ritaB-3

Hello,
what you mean with "Big Translation Dashboard"?
Thank you

August 21, 2019 at 5:04 am #4428069

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I meant to ask, Please confirm whether the new test stings that you sent yesterday received by BigTranslation?

August 21, 2019 at 7:24 am #4428445

ritaB-3

Yes, they were received.

What's next?
Thank you

August 21, 2019 at 7:28 am #4428449

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks, that's the information needed, We will be checking the previous strings.

Would you mind sending the old string again to translation? Since the BigTranslation claims it has not received them probably resending theme might fix the issue.

Regards
Raja

August 21, 2019 at 9:02 am #4429241

ritaB-3

Hello,
problem is: there are about 90 strings and it will be difficult for me to find them again.

Maybe there's a way to recover the strings which have not been sent to translation service?

Thank you

August 21, 2019 at 10:46 am #4430443

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks, Let me check this with the translation proxy team and let you the updates.

August 27, 2019 at 4:16 pm #4468467

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

This is Ahmed Ibrahim from the Translation Proxy integration team, I have checked your jobs and in our proxy server they have been sent to your service correctly without issues, and waiting for the translations, so I don't know why you don't see them there, but I'm checking with our developers if it possible to send them again from the proxy to the BigTranslation, and will update you once I get their reply.

Best regards.

August 28, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4475153

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

We can see that the jobs have been sent to the BigTranslaton, without any issues, check here: hidden link
so can you please check and translate them then go to WPML -> Translation Management, and click on "check state and get translations.

Please let me know if that helps.
Best regards.

August 30, 2019 at 8:56 am #4485389

ritaB-3

Hello,
I can't login to admin.hub.wpml.org

Please, see the attached images and check if those strings have been sent to BigTranslation.

Thank you

August 30, 2019 at 9:35 am #4485715

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

For me, I can see that they have been sent correctly, and you can ask anyone from BigTranslations to check them here: hidden link he has to log-in and download the files, translate them and then upload.

Best regards.