I am trying to:
Switch languages on the Woocommerce checkout page.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
I expected to see:
The card fields remain the same.
Instead, I got:
Instead the height of the card input fields is reduced and the fields become unusable.
I have tried clearing the site and browser cache; also tried deactivating and reactivating all WPML plugins.
The only way to fix the issue seems to be to disable Stripe Credit Card Payments in Woocommerce>Settings>Payments, click "save", and reactivate the Credit Card Payments options in Woocommerce settings again.
This is only an issue in Chrome (Firefox, IE do fine for me). I have tested on PC and iOS and get the same results.