We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by dariaS 1 month ago.

Author Posts
October 8, 2019 at 9:42 pm

dariaS

I am trying to:
Switch languages on the Woocommerce checkout page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The card fields remain the same.

Instead, I got:
Instead the height of the card input fields is reduced and the fields become unusable.
I have tried clearing the site and browser cache; also tried deactivating and reactivating all WPML plugins.
The only way to fix the issue seems to be to disable Stripe Credit Card Payments in Woocommerce>Settings>Payments, click "save", and reactivate the Credit Card Payments options in Woocommerce settings again.
This is only an issue in Chrome (Firefox, IE do fine for me). I have tested on PC and iOS and get the same results.

October 9, 2019 at 5:52 pm #4725001

dariaS

The issue was with the host optimization plugin - nothing to do with WPML. Thank you anyway!