No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 10:27 am #3994187

Marcela Bogado

Hello,
I would like to edit language drop down menu so that the flags background would be just as wide as the one on the main menu bar. Please see print screen attached.

I have checked some of your answers to this issue and the solution involves modifying the css with the editor. One collegue did it before, but this caused issues with the display of other elements on the site (according to Elementor´s Pro support - ¿?) That is why I deleted it.

It would be great if you can tell me exactly how to get to those editor´s lines from our WP site´s dashboard and tell me what and where to write to modify the diplay of the submenu background. We are working on WordPress, with GeneratePress theme, and Elementor Pro. Sorry, I´m not programers.
Thanks in advance.

Marcela

June 12, 2019 at 9:12 am #4002327

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Marcela,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development, So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés