Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
March 11, 2013 at 11:15 am #110503

R.J.

Can't figure out why, but my subscription key isn't working. THANKS!

March 11, 2013 at 12:39 pm #110538

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello R.J.

What are you trying to do? The reason why I ask is because it may be that purchases@wpml.org will be of better assistance to you depending on what you are trying to do.

March 11, 2013 at 3:08 pm #110600

R.J.

Hi Sarah,

Sorry that my post is so unclear, i realize now that i read it.

This is the case.
i installed the plugin on a site.
(not the latest version unfortunately)

Now i have a small issue, that certain pages are not visible anymore on the website.

So i figured, lets update the module.
But with my email an key code, i get the message that im not recognized.

So i logged in at WPMU to check, and it looks fine.
So now i don't know how to solve the issue.

Thanks for helping me out.

Kind regards Robert Wijn

March 11, 2013 at 3:29 pm #110606

sarah.n
Supporter

Hello Robert Wijn,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I assume you are trying to update via the installer plugin. If this is what you are doing then you do not need your subscription key. You simply need to login with your wpml user account. See: http://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#2

Hope this helps.

March 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm #110610

R.J.

Thanks for your reply, But downloading the plugin and installing it is not the issue.

I'v already installed (a previous version) and now i want to update.
But i keep getting the message: "The email and subscription key are not valid. Please check that you entered the correct information."

March 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm #110617

sarah.n
Supporter

Robert,

The installer plugin is not just for installing WPML but also for being notified about updates and updating the WPML plugins. Have you installed the installer plugin already? If not, please do this and get back to me.

P.S Where do you the "The email and subscription key are not valid. Please check that you entered the correct information." message please? Can you take a screenshot of it and upload it with you next reply?

March 11, 2013 at 5:05 pm #110650

R.J.

Hi Sarah, soory i did not understand your previous comment obviously. Thanks for pointing me out the details.

Now ive installed the installer plugin, and its running fine i think.

I see that i can install stuff, and i logged in at WPML. I could not get the plugin installed, because an older version is already installed, and i cant find where to 'update' in this installer plugin.

So when i try to update i get the Key problem message. I thought i enclosed a screendump in my last post, hereby i'll upload id again, without any mail or other detail for security reasons.

March 11, 2013 at 5:11 pm #110655

sarah.n
Supporter

Thank you for getting back to me Robert. I have sent you an email to request some further information that will help me assist you further.

The topic ‘[Closed] Subscription key isn't working’ is closed to new replies.