If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by borisJ-5 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Thomas.

Author Posts
January 12, 2016 at 7:38 am #785510

mirko

Hi i have renewed subscription, but in the back office of sites i see still that "Your subscription expires in 5 days. "
if i go in my acccount order page tho i see this
January 7, 2016
Multilingual CMS renewal $47.58 wc-completed

pls let me know
ty

January 12, 2016 at 12:57 pm #785845

Thomas

Hello!

1. Please check your license: https://wpml.org/account/

2. Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > WPML Multilingual CMS > Registered and click on the button "Update this information"

This should solve the issue.

Please let me know if it still does display the message.

Thank you.

January 12, 2016 at 1:54 pm #785895

mirko

Hi Thomas,
i dont find this Dashboard > Plugins > WPML Multilingual CMS > Registered and click on the button "Update this information"

January 12, 2016 at 1:56 pm #785897

mirko

nevermind, found it.
thank you

April 22, 2017 at 12:06 pm #1259473

borisJ-5

Hi,

IS THIS FIXED YET?

I have the same issue on my 10 sites approx. All showing that I have to renew although I renew the licence few days ago. I just cannot open every site and disable WPML just like that on a live website/s. This would be time consuming and very inconvenient workaround.

And I cannot find "Update this information" can you please show a screenshot where it is?
When I click on registered it takes me to another page where there is no option to "Update this information"