This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by philippeD-17 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
February 6, 2020 at 1:36 pm #5439439

philippeD-17

Hi Jamal,

It seems we have some discrepancy because I have just received an email from SSF... I'm posting it here:
Begin quote "Hi there,

First of all, we've responded to WPML Team, it could be mail delivery issue, here's a screenshot proof hidden link

Next, it is advisable to upgrade to the latest version including all add-ons (if one or two add-on is outdated it may cause problems), instructions available here hidden link

Our devs team have tested the translation with HTML break line in description and it seems to work at our staging site here hidden link (click the first store result and view the info window description area)

Here's the screenshot for clearer reference - hidden link

Here's how the backend admin looks like - hidden link

If you go to the English translation here hidden link , you can see that the tags are translated as well i.e eurogarant (for English) and eurogarantx (for Spanish)

Here's the screenshot of tags translation from backend view - hidden link

If you're still facing issue with WPML translation, kindly contact WPML support team directly as WPML translation scope is handled by their team." End Quote.

Best Regards,
Philippe