This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
February 3, 2019 at 3:02 pm #3155543

soulaymaneO

I am trying to: install these plugins : WPML Multilingual CMS - String Translation - Translation Management - Media Translation

I expected to see my extensions normally to sets the settings on them

Instead, I got:

This message appears on all the backend page is just f***ing annoying (sorry for the word but for working everyday on the website...It's not helpful at all for my efficiency and productivity)

Hope you could help me.

Thanks you.

Best regards,

Souly

February 5, 2019 at 1:23 pm #3162100

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I can assume that you downloaded latest versions from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and are trying to upload them through dashboard, correct?

Few questions:
- is this happening during installation or after?
- are these messages showing when you activate these plugins?
- is this a fresh WPML/addons installation, or are you doing an upgrade?
- have you tried uploading these plugins via FTP directly?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

February 6, 2019 at 9:53 am #3164877

soulaymaneO

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

I'll answer your questions :

- This is happenning after the installation, directly when I go to " installed" add-on "

- These messages are when I activate these plugins

- It's a fresh WPML/addon installation

- Didn't tried to upload directly by ftp, should I try it first?

February 6, 2019 at 10:33 am #3165010

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Yes, please try through FTP and let me know how it goes (not sure if it will resolve it - you can also try directly though cPanel if your host supports it - upload zip there and extract as it is much faster than FTP).

Also, since you said that it is a " fresh WPML/addon installation", can you please check if this issue appears when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Seventeen as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] supplied for foreach()’ is closed to new replies.