This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hamidM-4 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 30, 2019 at 9:08 pm #4114953

hamidM-4

Dear WPML team,

I want to use SupprtCandy plugin for our support ticketing system. They say they are fully compatible with WPML. I can see their strings are listed in WPML and are ready for translation. But my problem is with its agent and ticket details. For example Agent group names, Ticket categories, Ticket statuses, etc. I can't find a way to translate these options. Translating these are so important because (for example) support ticket statuses (Open, Answered, Closed,..) should be in the customer's language.

I want, if possible, have an option to translate these details like WordPress default Categories. Where you input the main language and then you can translate them to other languages.
Please help me find a way.

SupportCandy website:
hidden link

SupportCandy plugin page:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/supportcandy/

Kindly looking forward for your help.

June 30, 2019 at 11:15 pm #4115025

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I did a little test and it looks like it worked correctly. For example, the string "Open", I searched in WPML > String Translation. I translated both results and when I accessed the site, the translation was done correctly. I'll attach an image for you to see. Am I following the steps correctly?

Also, are you using any cache plugins? If so, have you tried clearing the cache to see if the problem persists?

Thank you.

July 1, 2019 at 7:18 am #4115997

hamidM-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you Bruno!