This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 5:01 pm #4539173

sadafJ

I am trying to Swap Language on my English Page view.
Please find attached.

September 10, 2019 at 1:55 am #4540767

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I would need some more details in order to give you a detailed and accurate reply. From your request, I assume you need to translate your menu items to your secondary language, right? If so, please make sure to follow our instructions at: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/. Please, let me know if it helps, have a nice day.

September 10, 2019 at 7:50 pm #4548547

sadafJ

Dear Sir,
I translated secondary language, I don't have problem about that.

I would like to show in my original English Language page , Farsi Button not English button. I don't have problem for translating menu and others.

Best regards
Sadaf

September 11, 2019 at 5:41 pm #4555581

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello Sadaf,

Thank you for the updates. I am still not able to understand your request, currently when clicking the 'persian' flag your website change to the persian language and also the menu is shown in the persian language.

It seems you want to show only the secondary flag language (persian in your case) in the english page, instead of showing both english and persian flags, if so you can adjust it in your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Languages > Menu language switcher. For that you can change to a 'list of languages' option instead of a dropdown menu of languages and uncheck the option to show the current language, see: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/#full-control-over-each-language-switcher. Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance and clarifications, have a nice day.