This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.80 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 7, 2018 at 7:46 am #2004136

Tom

hi there,

in the first place, we used "Translation Management => Multilingual Content Setup => How to translate posts and pages => Use the translation editor" to translate all the hongkong chinese pages because the site was built with site origin page builder but some pages requires customs fields and dont look good and hence requires some more twists. am i correct?

hidden link (english)
hidden link (hongkong chinese)

then we changed our mind by switching to "Create translations manually" but resaved the english pages but when we clicked on the plus signs of the hongkong chinese pages, it still remains in the translation editor mode. any idea?

thanks in advance.
br
tom

May 8, 2018 at 10:35 am #2028358

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I know what behaviour you are referring to.

Try completing all translation jobs that are "open". This means, when the Translation Editor opens, mark all as translated and the "save and complete" the job.

Normally, once the open jobs are considered complete, the native wordpress editor will then open.

If this is not working for you, please write back with system access information. I am opening the private area for this. The private area is only visible between you and WPML Support.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] switch between Create translations manually and Use the translation editor’ is closed to new replies.