This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 16, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3622023

rokasG-2

I am trying to switch language in cart page, but it's danish description in English page and English description in Danish cart page, after hard refresh (ctrl +f5) it's showing correct description but not by switching language

Note: we are not using any cache plugin or the server cache

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link, hidden link [danish page]

I expected to see: English product with the English description and Danish Products with Danish Description

April 16, 2019 at 7:03 pm #3624981

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Go to WPML -> Languages -> Activate the Ajax cookie option -> Save the changes.

Could you tell me if the issue persists?

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 17, 2019 at 5:56 am #3627291

rokasG-2

Hi,

Thanks For Immediate reply

The above option was already active, but the issue is still persist

April 17, 2019 at 12:50 pm #3630907

rokasG-2

Hi,

Can you please look into this urgent, My Client need to fix this asap

Thanks

April 17, 2019 at 1:49 pm #3631453

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Please update all outdated plugins and themes, specially WPML plugins.

Regards,
Carlos

April 17, 2019 at 6:15 pm #3634191

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

1.- It seems the credentials provided are incorrect, I tried to log in the site but I couldn't. Could you double check the credentials? You can edit your previous message if necessary.

2.- I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Best regards,
Carlos

April 23, 2019 at 7:27 am #3660113

rokasG-2

Hi,

I have updated the credentials, please check now,

Note: I have already tested by deactivating all plugins and change by default theme in local, still I have the same problem

April 23, 2019 at 11:25 am #3662845

rokasG-2

Hi,

Can you please look into this, its urgent, My Client need to fix this asap

Thanks

April 23, 2019 at 2:09 pm #3664533

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the credentials.

Before we continue I need to ask you to follow this steps:
- Create a full backup of the site for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes to their latest version. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Double check if the issue persists.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Regards,
Carlos

April 24, 2019 at 6:15 am #3669475

rokasG-2

HI,

Thanks for quick response,

I have already taken backup, as I mentioned before I can't update all plugins, because we have make some changes on (Woocommerce Plugin and Event made Easy )

I tried by flushed cache still the issue persists

April 24, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3673721

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Maybe the cause of the issue is in the custom changes applied to Woocommerce plugin. Is it possible for you to create a staging site with a copy of the live site so we can run some tests without affecting the live site?

Regards,
Carlos

April 25, 2019 at 8:07 am #3679933

rokasG-2

HI,

I have already tested that in dev server, the issue is still there, I need to fix this issue for my client within tomorrow please help me to short asap

April 25, 2019 at 10:14 am #3681027

rokasG-2

Hi,

This is dev server URL: hidden link credentials are same as the live site, which I mentioned earlier in private thread, here Woocommerce and Woocommerce Multilingual plugins were updated.

April 25, 2019 at 4:00 pm #3684279

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for creating this test site.

I applied this steps in the test site:
- Updated all outdated plugins and themes.
- Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products.
- WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link -> Applied this troubleshooting options (see attached image).

After the steps above I can't see the issue in the test site, you can double check in this links:
- hidden link
- hidden link

At this point I recommend you to apply the same steps in the live site (after creating a full backup) and double check if the issue disappeared.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and I will be more than happy to help.
Regards,
Carlos

April 30, 2019 at 6:08 am #3708033

rokasG-2

Hi,

Actually, the Issue still persists, I have added make page hard refresh script for a temporary fix, so it shows fixed to you, I tried the same steps in live still the issue is there, Now I removed the script in dev so can find the issue is still there and some other solution